Re-Vision – Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis
After more than 24 years of high quality training in the craft of soul-making that meet the needs of a changing world, we believe that counselling and psychotherapy are vital for transformation in troubled times.
Re-Vision combines a spiritual perspective with down-to-earth high quality therapeutic skills.
Our counselling and psychotherapy training is an integrative model that deepens the vision of Psychosynthesis by drawing on Jungian, Archetypal, Gestalt, Psychodynamic and Systemic approaches.
While reaching out through a public programme, professional development and conferences we also value the community within the student and graduate body.
We are fortunate to have Thomas Moore, author of ‘Care of the Soul‘ as our patron. See his comments on Community below.
Professional Training and Other Courses
Re-Vision provides professional training and offers short courses for both personal and professional development, introductory events, and a counselling service.
- For training in counselling (BACP accredited) and in psychotherapy (UKCP accredited)
- For personal development and introductory events
- For professional development workshops
- For Ecopsychology
Re-Vision is a registered charity established in 1988 as a counselling and psychotherapy training centre. It has an experienced training group who share much of the responsibility for Re-Vision’s ongoing development.
What are you looking for?
Those who come to Re-Vision include:
- Those exploring their own journey
- Those seeking a career change
- Professionals seeking deeper meaning and quality training
- Those in a life transition or crisis
- Qualified practitioners looking for post-qualifying courses with a spiritual dimension
What are the personal benefits?
- Insight into your purpose and direction
- Healing wounds within a holding space
- Relating more authentically
- A deeper acceptance of both the talented and the shadow aspects of yourself
- More capacity for empathy and for working effectively with others
What past students have said:
- “I have felt held with respect and integrity.”
- “The high quality of training has shown itself throughout enabling me to noticeably improve my client work.”
- “The seminars were inspiring and meaningful.”
- “Things were spoken that I have always felt but never articulated.”
"When does an organisation become a community? When it has heart, warmth, connection, intelligence, vision, and humor. I find all these qualities in Re-Vision, a community with which I am happy to be associated. It embodies values of soul and spirit that are often talked about but not lived. Small and beautiful, it gives life and promise to London and to all other places on the globe looking for inspiration."- Thomas Moore, author of 'Care of the Soul' and patron of Re-Vision.
- 15 May 2013Open Day 29th June 2-5pmAn opportunity to come and meet some of our training team, current students and graduates. There will be presentations giving a brief history of Re-Vision and its’ approach to training and an o...
- 22 Jan 2013Climate Psychology Alliance conference 16th MarchIf you’d like to find out more about Ecopsychology (see our professional training page above), you might be interested in the The Climate Psychology Alliance’s conference on ‘Psyche,...
- 21 Nov 2012Conference 26 January – Trauma and the BodyOn Saturday 26th January 2013, Re-Vision is running a day conference with the theme 'Trauma and the Body'. More details can be found under Events. With a morning presentation from Roz Read, a Somatic...
- 08 Nov 2012Flesh of the SoulThis Sunday, 11th November, Chris Robertson, one of the founders of Re-Vision, will be speaking at a meeting of the UKCP Transpersonal special Interest group in London. His session entitled 'Flesh of ...
Come and find out more about us
What we do? What courses are we running? What's different about Re-Vision? More information can be found under Training and Event main menu headings above where you can find out more about:
Open Evenings (7-9pm): Thursday 18th July, Thursday 8th August, Wednesday 12th September.
Open day: Saturday 29th June
Heart and Soul Days - 1 day experiential introduction to Re-Vision:
Saturday 7th September
Also under the 'events' menu you can find details of our personal development and continuous professional development programmes.
Or come to our four day 'Transitions' course (next date 25th July 2013) - see the Transitions page under the Events menu for more details
Call the office to book a place on any of these.